- An, Miyoung and Ito Peng. (2015). “Diverging Paths? A Comparative Look at Childcare Policies in Japan, South Korea and Taiwan”. Social Policy & Administration.
- Catherine M. C. Cheng and Hae Yeon Choo. (2015). “Women’s Migration for Domestic Work and Cross-Border Marriages in East and South East Asia: Reproducing Domesticity, Contesting Citizenship” Sociology Compass, 9(8): 654-667. GMC RESEARCH SNAPSHOT of this article available here.
- Emiko Ochiai and Leo Aoi Hosoya eds. (2014). Transformation of the Intimate and the Public in Asian Modernity, Leiden: Brill.
- Peng, Ito. (2017). “Transnational Migration of Domestic and Care Workers in Asia Pacific”. International Labour Organization.
- Peng, Ito. (2016). “Testing the Limits of Welfare State Change: The Slow-moving Immigration Policy Reform in Japan”. Social Policy & Administration, 50(2):278-295.
- Peng, Ito. (2014). “The Social Protection Floor and the “New” Social Investment Policies in Japan and South Korea.” Global Social Policy, Published online: May 27, 2014, p. 1-17; in print December 2014, 14(3): 389-405.
- Peng, Ito. (2014). “Social Investment Policy in South Korea”, in Emiko Ochiai and Leo Aoi Hosoya eds. Transformation of the Intimate and the Public in Asian Modernity, Leiden: Brill. pp. 234-253.
- Peng, Ito. (2013). “Kankoku ni okeru Shakaitoshi Seisaku” (Social Investment Policy in South Korea), in Emiko Ochiai ed. Shinmitsuen to Kokyoen no Saiheisei (Transformation of the Intimate and the Public Space), Kyoto: Kyoto University Press. pp. 243-264. (In Japanese)
- Yang, Kyung-Eun. (2016). Economic Integration or Segregation? Immigrant Women’s Labor Market Entrance and Their Support Service Utilization in South Korea. PhD thesis.
- Chun, Jennifer, Ito Peng, Heidi Gottfried (eds.). Edited Volume in progress. The Global Migration of Gendered Care Work.
- Davison, Jeremy and Ito Peng. “Problems of Multiculturalism: Immigration Policy Debates in Japan”.
- Michel, Sonya and Ito Peng (eds.) Gender, Migration and the Work of Care: A Multi-Scalar Approach to the Pacific Rim (Palgrave: forthcoming)
- Peng, Ito. “Shaping and Reframing Care and Migration: with Focus on Asia Pacific.”
- Peng, Ito and Yi-Chun Chien. “Cases from East Asia”, Handbook of Child and Family Policy, Guðný Björk Eydal and Tine Rostgaard (eds.), Edward Elgar.
- Piper, Nicola (ed.). Special Journal Issue in Progress on Marriage Migration in Asia Pacific.
- Hae Yeon Choo, University of Toronto
- Nicola Piper, University of Sydney.
- UN Women
- United Nation Research Institute for Social Development (UNRISD)
- Kookmin University
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada (APF)
- International Labour Organization ILO
- Asian Research Center for the Intimate and Public Spheres (ARCIPS)
- Asia Research Institute – National University of Singapore NUS (ARI)
- Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Students & Associates
- Jeremy Davison
- Sarah Misu Lee
- Yi-Chun Chien
- Catherine Cheng